I have experience of working in the following areas;
- Communications (internal and external)
- HR – as a trades union officer
- Employment Law- I hold a Level 4 Diploma in Employment Law
- Drafting – contracts, policies, guidelines and agreements
- Charity sector- I have produced content for Citizens’ Advice and Home Start
- Education – A Level/ Further Education
- Branding- I have worked with national and global brands including Down Your High Street, UCU, BMW, PSAV, NATS, Realogy and IMI among others
- Humour – my personal blog Jelly Nightmares has received national and international press attention due to its amusing content.
I have over ten years’ experience of designing courses, writing learning objectives and producing engaging and accessible training and development content.
I have an extensive portfolio of work that I have produced for my clients that it is available to view on request.